Wednesday, August 12, 2009


My Favorite Wire Characters by Jamil


Stringer Bell and and Omar are my two favorite characters on The Wire. I like Stringer Bell because he’s cool, calm and collected. He has the swagger of a businessman, but the mentality of a hustler. Omar is my next favorite character because he has a lot of heart. He walks around like he has a chip on his shoulder. He rolls, steals from, and even kills many of the main hustlers. I also like him because everyone in the city is scared of him.

My least favorite character is Lil Kev, I guess, because he took advantage of a teenager to get his man set-up for some money and I think that’s not cool at all. If you claim he’s your man why did you get him set-up?

1 comments:

j armstrong said...

I really like Stringer Bell too. Even though he was in the game, it seemed like he had the potential to be a CEO of a large corporation. He was into bettering himself and becoming more educated. Unfortunately, his past caught up with him in the end.

Post a Comment