Wednesday, August 12, 2009


My Favorite Character on the Wire by Shaire


Michael is my favorite character on The Wire because of his laid-back leadership skills. He also is a father figure to his little brother. My favorite scene is when Mike had the altercation with the crackheads who tried to lie to him about how much they bought. Mike told them take it or leave it, and they agreed to what he said and took what he had. That was true leadership.

Namond is my least favorite character because he lets everybody house him, and oldheads only respect him because of his Pops (Wee-Bey). Another reason I call him my least favorite is because he was messing with Dukie and Mike came over and beat him up and made him cry. Mike took all his anger out on Namond, and he didn’t do anything back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment